HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Latest Threads 
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print
DIY - Solar Hot Air Collectors for those interested.. (Read 8339 times)
SolarUSMC
YaBB Newbies

Re: DIY - Solar Hot Air Collectors for those interested..
Reply #2 - Oct 31st, 2013 at 5:29am

Electron,

Thank you for posting the pictures of my solar hot air collectors... 

do appreciate it.

Note to all here at this forum..
We do not sell anything to do with our hot air collectors.

The pictures and all information are posted only to show  other solar interested DIYselfer's a design that I used to construct my own hot air collectors in the event they were thinking of building a solar heated hot air collector at their home. 

We know nothing about electricity or pv panels but it seems that the unit the owner of this website has developed does a great job with only a couple of PV panels and the whole deal goes together with very little labor.

Once I can afford a couple solar PV panels and the device to connect the wiring directly to my solar hot water drainback water tank heating element I am going to do so.

Take care,
Pat from Rhode Island

electron

Re: DIY - Solar Hot Air Collectors for those interested..
Reply #1 - Oct 30th, 2013 at 11:59pm

Hi Pat!

Sorry you ran into limit problems with your picture uploads, here's your pics scaled down so they can be posted here.

And your nice PDF file with your pictures and instructions on making the Solar Hot Air Collectors can be downloaded with this link (6 MB file):

http://techluck.com/forum/special-files/Hot-Air-Furnace-Construction-from-pat-sp...

100_2533.JPG (117 KB | 414 )
100_2533.JPG
100_2534.JPG (127 KB | 410 )
100_2534.JPG
100_2535.JPG (131 KB | 422 )
100_2535.JPG
100_2536.JPG (137 KB | 413 )
100_2536.JPG
SolarUSMC
YaBB Newbies

DIY - Solar Hot Air Collectors for those interested..
Oct 28th, 2013 at 11:34am

If anyone here at this forum is interested in building your own solar hot air collectors to help heat your house just email me and I will send you a PDF file showing how I built mine.

I'd attach the file here but only 1000kb is allowed for attachments. My pdf file is around 6 meg. Full of pictures andn information.

I currently have 4 of them plugged into my house doing a really great job. Great heat and nice air flow.

They won't eliminate your heating bill but will help to supplement some of the heat in your home.. guaranteed.

Also, if you have not been there yet.. there's a great website to check out at builditsolar.com and a forum located at: simplysolar.supporttopics.com

Great forum here too! Glad I found it!

Take care everyone.

Pat from Rhode Island
SolarUSMC

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print