HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Latest Threads 
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print
Competition between the difference in the energy-saving lamps and LED lamps (Read 6048 times)
ssed
YaBB Newbies

Re: Competition between the difference in the energy-saving lamps and LED lamps
Reply #2 - Jun 4th, 2012 at 10:28pm

I am not buying these to "rice out" my car or anything like that. I'm not replacing the entire unit with some street racer LED tail light housing. All I'm hoping to do is put in LED bulbs in the place of incandescent bulbs.

MackOldroyd
YaBB Newbies

Re: Competition between the difference in the energy-saving lamps and LED lamps
Reply #1 - May 4th, 2012 at 9:52pm

yes i would like to know if its possible to put colored led stripin my mini refrigerator? if so please explain how to do it and were i could purchase a strip of Outdoor LED Lighting Flexible LED Strip Lights that plug into a outlet Cheesy

« Last Edit: May 4th, 2012 at 9:54pm by MackOldroyd »  
ztlights
Ex Member

Competition between the difference in the energy-saving lamps and LED lamps
Mar 23rd, 2012 at 12:40am

So far, compared with the energy-saving lamps in the home building has become quite common, LED lighting products on the market or MR16 series lamps, freezer lighting, lights, track lights, cabinet lights, landscape lights and archedlamps in applications such as main. Performance and price of the two major factors:

First LED bulbs luminous flux up to 1000lm, in order to cope with the majority of indoor lighting needs.

Furthermore, the cost of the LED must be down to per-thousand-lm $ 1 (USD $ 1/Klm), in order to speed up the rate of adoption.

In terms of price, retail price of nearly 1.2 meters long LED fluorescent tube 200 yuan price of traditional fluorescent tubes of the same length but less than $ 10, so the price gap between natural is definitely the biggest obstacle for the LED lighting into the home environment. However, the industry pointed out that, as the technology matures in three to five years, the cost of LED lighting will continue to lower, reaching the average consumer can accept the price that is 40-60 yuan.

In addition to price, high power LED lamps, the luminous efficiency is also a big problem. 5W, 10W or 13W LED bulbs, for example, the use of LED die luminous efficiency of about 50 lumens per watt and 80 lumens, however, the actual extraction efficiency because of the lighting structure, light type and other factors vary the discount.

This stage the green energy industry development, LED lighting can be said to promote the effectiveness of the application. Overall, however, the popularity of LED lighting is still limited to street lamps and the application of the commercial environment, is lagging behind the progress of the home lighting.

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print